Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Confirmed Offers

So I thought I'd be a little bit more helpful and post some offers that have confirmed for me. Likewise, if you have an offer that has confirmed for you please click on "Comments" under this entry and post it there.

  • My Smoking Rewards - Participate in the survey - $1.50
  • The Final Payoff - Fill out the form - $0.75
  • Hanes Shopping Spree - Participate in the survey $0.40
  • Ipod Video/1000 Songs - Fill out a short survey and you could win an iPod - $0.50
  • Superb Rewards - Participate in the survey - $0.50
  • Free Scholarship Guide - Fill out the form - $0.75
  • Free PC Magazine - Fill out the form - $0.50
  • Best Pizza - Participate in the survey - $0.40
  • PrizeOMatic - Register for free - $0.40

Just as a reminder I only do the 100% free offers. Check back on my blog as I will be adding more and more offers that have confirmed for me.

No comments: