Monday, July 2, 2007

Nay Sayers

A little over a year ago I really started getting into longboarding. I was using a Sector 9 Deep End Series longboard for commuting back and forth to college. For those that don't know, the Deep End Series was the 39" popsicle shape on steroids. Then I found the Silverfishlongboarding Forums and then that sparked my interest. Next thing I knew I was acquiring more and more longboard stuff. I thought to myself, jeez this addiction is getting kind of expensive, there has got to be a way to make money on the internet that's easy and doesn't cost anything. I tried paid forum posting and I've tried other "Get Paid To Take Surveys" sites.

Finally, I found Cash Crate! I know that it's a "Get Paid To Take Surveys" site, but this thing is uber easy and I mean UBER easy. The best part about it is that it's totally FREE. I know you're thinking that there has to be a catch some place. I thought the same thing too, but there isn't. It's absolutely FREE.
Just to give you an idea of how much $$$ I make each month... (BTW I only spend a couple hours a day)

With my May earnings I was able to buy this sexy Loaded Fishy








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's one nice sick ass board! I'll have to give this cash crate thing a go.

amanda flagg said...

this is awesome! i was actually interested in buying your fish when i saw it on the silverfish forums, and then i clicked on your blog link in your signature and found this goldmine.

i'm psyched! i signed up for the site and have been doing a few surveys, so hopefully i can follow in your footsteps and save up for a loaded board. i couldn't convince myself that i had enough extra funds at the moment to buy yours from you, but i'm glad to find this info about making money on the side. thanks!